Friday, January 25, 2008

Zion Ponderosa Ranch


Okay, so I don't know what my deal is with the private cabins, but I seem to be drawn to resorts with them. There are not rates listed on the website, but I am waiting for a call back from the group reservations person. The cabins all have private bedrooms and baths, so I think it would satisfy those who want their own rooms as well as those who wouldn't mind sharing a cabin.

I have also had a couple of people say they would rather go to southern Utah, and no one else has said whether they car either way. So if you care, let me know!!! I am concentrating my look in Southern Utah right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, lark mentioned the thought of having the shin dig at the place y'all did in san diego nine years ago b/c it was fun and nice weather and the beaches etc...
i just thought i'd pass the idea along :)

Anonymous said...

cute new side pics