Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Huntington Beach, CA


Here is an idea. It is located near the beach and Disneyland so we can do either or both. I am only planning on having evening dinners and games, so days will be mostly up to you. Although we will set specific days for everyone to go to Disneyland and/or any other theme parks so that those who want to go can at least go together. Same with the Beach. All the resorts are around $300/night. Comfort Suites came out to $99/night for two adults, two children, one king, one pull out sofa bed for four nights. For dates I just put July 14th-18th of this year since no one has there rates or schedule for next year. Of course I could call....

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this seems really fun!

Ashley said...

I like it! Nate is sounding less optimistic that we'll even be traveling at all last year...but I like this option best. I'm going to get Nate home to his family one way or another and this just might to it!!!

Anonymous said...

well i mentioned this to jake and he said it was PERFECT...good job :)